dimanche 24 juillet 2011

Bank of America review

Bank of America Customer Service is HORRIBLE!

I have two business accounts with BOA and also a BOA credit card account with them â thinking one stop shopping... On multiple occasions, BOA credit card company has to cancel my cards because they have put my CC at risk and had to issue another card immediately. BOA did not call me but just cancel and re-issue me a new card each time. I have to call them to see why my card canâÂÂt be utilize and they always says to use the BOA Debit Card in the mean time... When a merchant doubled book my meal charge, however, on the BOA Debit Card since I canâÂÂt use the BOA Credit Card because of BOA, and I tried to get BOA to assist helping to fix the problem - it is nearly impossible to get anyone that knows what to do or how to dispute the charge. I was told to call the merchant myself. I was on the phone with 10 BOA people today because they donâÂÂt know how to transfer the phone to claim â and keep getting hang up onâ¦, and asked them to take my number if they disconnect me again (they all agreed they would) and no one ever called me back. I spoke with a Nina/Supervisor, she also said she would stay on the line but Nina too could not transfer the phone to claim department correctly and never called me back to follow up. I finally got another manager, Bill Domingus, on the phone to complain about the madness I had to go through-but he canâÂÂt do anything for me. I was told I had to contact the merchant myself, and Bill Domingus/Supervisor said there is no manager that I can talk to above him and no one can call the customer back because the call center has no call-out capability. He would not help me and he didn't care if the phone call was recorded or if I close my accounts with BOA... SO that is exactly what I am going to do next.... Bunch of IDIOTS!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire